Good news, hand sanitizer is pretty easy to make. All it takes is a few key ingredients combined with the right amounts and voila, hand sanitizer. Besides, the hand sanitizer you make will probably be better for your skin than the store-bought products with way more chemicals. Since hand sanitizer is sold out everywhere these days here is a quick tutorial for DIY Hand Sanitizer with CBD and Essential Oils:
Here are the ingredients and steps for the DIY Hand Sanitizer with CBD and Essential Oils.
Hand Sanitizer Ingredients:
- 4 oz spray bottle: reuse old sanitizer bottles if you have them
- Everclear alcohol: alcohol must be at least 150 proof
- Aloe vera juice: helps moisturize dry skin
- CBD tincture: aids the immune system (we like Diamond CBD Oils)
- Orange essential oil: orange blossom essential oil or your personal choice of scent
- Vegetable glycerin: helps keep skin smooth and soft
- Fill 4oz spray bottle 2/3 of the way to the top with Everclear Alcohol
- Add in 3 tablespoons of aloe vera juice
- Drop-in 1 full dropper of CBD
- Add 5 to 6 drops of essential oil
- Add 3 tablespoons of vegetable glycerin
- Screw the top back on the 4 oz spray bottle and shake well before using!
Thanks for checking out this DIY Hand Sanitizer with CBD and Essential Oils post! Also, don’t miss these supplies you want to have enough of while quarantined.