DIY Orange, Lemon & Mint Sea Salt Scrub
Who doesn’t love a good body scrub recipe? Even better when you can get most of your ingredients from the garden.
This recipe combines sea salt and coconut oil with lemon, orange and mint. It’s very refreshing, smells invigorating, and is very easy to whip together. The best part is that it will keep in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Don’t worry about amounts as much as you can make as little or as much of this scrub as you like. Simply keep the ratio at one part oil to two parts salt.
Use the leftovers to make a cocktail ☺️
- In a bowl, put in a 1/2 cup of sea salt.
- Mix in 1/4 cup of coconut oil. If it’s not in liquid form, run hot water over the glass bottle first or microwave it for 10 seconds.
- Place five to 10 mint leaves in a food processor and add the zest of one lemon and zest of one orange.
- Mix the mint and zest together.
- Stir mint and zest mixture into the oil and sea salt.
- Combine and pour into mason jar with lid
Now it’s time to relax and enjoy.